Aaron J. Reinicke, MFT
Aaron J. Reinicke is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice since 1985. He is founder and director of RCA Counseling with offices in Mission Valley, Rancho Bernardo and Carlsbad. Aaron is also President and Executive Director of LifeSpring Center a 501(c)(3) founded to meet counseling needs in San Diego County and around the world. For two decades Aaron has run men's sexual addiction therapy groups. Recently he initiated the training of men to run FMO sexual integrity groups throughout San Diego County (and one in Orange County). Married since 1981 Aaron and Melinda have five children, the last three by international adoption.
Men's issues, sexual addiction, adults abused or molested as children, marital and sex therapy. Missionary and pastoral care.
Aaron received both his undergraduate & graduate degrees at San Diego State University. He completed specialized training under Jan Hindman, William Pendergast, Sgrois & Groth, Eugene Merlin, and Patrick Carnes.
Need a guest speaker for your church, Sunday class, business or school? Thinking about scheduling an evening workshop, retreat or couples dessert? Aaron is a lively and practical communicator. He also speaks with his wife, Dr. Melinda Reinicke, on marital issues. Their presentations encourage you with biblical strategies, professional insights, and personal stories from their lives.
- Men and Relationships: What Men Need to Learn/What Women Need to Know
- Keeping Love Alive
- Stoking the Fire
- Promise of the Father: Empowering Relationships with your Children
- The Joys and Trials of Adoption
- Therapists Partnering with World Missions: What Am I Prepared To Do?
- Creating an Adult Relationship with Your Parents
- Sexual Integrity: The Journey to Freedom
- Male Sexual Abuse: The Unrecognized Trauma
- Becoming a Man of God: How Does It Happen?
If you would like to contact
Aaron J. Reinicke, please call
(619) 298-8722 x101
Mission Valley, Carlsbad & Rancho Bernardo